Monday, May 24, 2010

Ban On FACEBOOK!!!

I think face book should be banned until and unless they publicly apologize to all muslims. There are double standards of freedom of speech in world. I don't know when will the WEST learn. We muslims are a reality. We are more then one fifth of the population and Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W.W is our most beloved personalty. It definitely means that they want to provoke us. If there is a single page/group which has published such stupid stuff and there are thousand pages condemning it even then it should be blocked. To all those who were doing advertisement and business using face book, I suggest to find alternatives. There are many possible alternatives and to those who use it to just feed comments like " I am sleeping" "I reached home" "I am bored" come on people grow up. Social networking is good thing but its a worst scenario when you don't meet your neighbor in actual and send him comments on face book. Our life is not in these computers. But still then these are my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment